Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Card


Happy Tuesday!!




Here is a "Male" Birthday card I wanted to share.   I have been scrappin and card making for over 10 years now.  But I still struggle when it's time to make a Manly card.   In the world of scrapbooking I have lots of girly, flowery, sparkly things lol.   But have to dig deep to get the manly paper or embellishments out.   

And it always helps to have a sketch to start with so I used this one from Retrosketches to get me started. The paper is from this months Birds of a Feather kit and from the Bo Bunny "Key Lime" collection.  Love the greens in this "wave" paper.  The buttons are from this months kit but the paper garland is from a previous BOAF kit.  The Happy Birthday stamped sentiment is from  Close to my heart.  
You can ask me about Close to my heart products !  

Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin and Stampin 
 Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment