Monday, June 3, 2013

Teacher's Gifts

Wow having a middle school-er keeps you busy with Teachers gifts for sure!!  My son wants to give each teacher a little something to show his appreciation for all they did during his 7th grade.  So here is another "gift" I made which is a little Card file box and 3x3 cards for the inside.




I am still playing away with the Birds of a feather Kit from May.  Here is the paper from the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss collection.  I love these colors and the embellishments that come with it!!

I also used my Close to my heart Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut out the little file box and the cards.  This cartridge makes it so easy to make cute & simple gifts.  Ask me more about Close to my heart products!! 


Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*    ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment