Wednesday, May 22, 2013

With Sympathy


One of my BFF's Father passed away recently. She is also a scrappy Friend as well and I took a while to make this card for her.  Just kept playing around trying for a "Perfect" card and then I realized ......... She would appreciate any card I made.  I decided to stay with Basic white.  Embossed another white layer for the base of the card.  Used a Prima  White flower that had rhinestones in the middle already.   I cut out a dolly from the Close to my Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge to layer behind the flower.   Added some pearls to the dolly and stamped a simple sentiment from the Close to my heart Words of Comfort Stamp set. I hope she liked it!  Thanks for stopping by!!



Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*    ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment