Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thinking of you Sympathy card

Sympathy cards can be hard to make at times.  But with this stamp from Close to my heart "Fabulous You"  with the Bird felt just right to me.  I also used the Close to my heart Buzz & Bumble paper pack.  I must say I saw a similar card from another CTMH consultant and want to give credit but I am not sure who made the amazing card that I used as a basis for mine. But THANK you!!   I added buttons, flowers and bling to finish it off.  
Here is the  card. 



Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*    ^j^


1 comment:

  1. Greetings! Very useful advice in this particular post!
    It is the little changes that will make the most significant changes.
    Thanks a lot for sharing!

    Stop by my webpage :: facial bleaching product

    ReplyDelete