Thursday, May 16, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gifts!

Hello everyone,

Well the school year is winding down and my son (who is 13) still enjoys giving his teachers something handmade from mom.  Per his request he wanted some note  cards and post it pads.   Here is the first set I made so far.   Using a retired paper pack from Close to my heart called FLIRTY.   Love the colors and I had the matching dimensional elements to embellish!   Here is the outside of the card holder -



And when you open it it holds little 3x3 cards.  These are the cards that are inside.



I will be making some more little Thank you gifts for his teachers and will post as I make them.  
Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*    ^j^






No comments:

Post a Comment