Tuesday, May 21, 2013

3 x 3 Buzz & Bumble Card

Hello!  

 I needed to make some quick and easy THANK YOU cards for my Close to my Heart Customers. I love the Buzz & Bumble paper from Close to my heart.  I wanted to make a little bit of a different card so I cut a square scallop out at 3 inches for the base with my CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge.  Then added the actual folding card part on top of it.  Don't You just love the BEE from this paper pack?  I added some hemp and embossed the bottom of the card with the Provo Craft Honey comb border folder. The THANKS stamp is from the Card Word Puzzle stamp set that I use a TON!!  



Simple handmade Thank you cards - all ready to go!! Let me know if you have questions about

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*    ^j^


No comments:

Post a Comment