Friday, April 26, 2013

Seed Packets

Happy Friday!! 
  I hope everyone can get some scrappy time in this weekend.  I sure hope I do!  I do the majority of mine on the weekend and post throughout the week any thing I have made on my blog.  
Today I am sharing some little Seed packets I made using Close to my hearts Buzz and Bumble kit and the Close to my hearts ARTISTE cricut cartridge.   I used the cartridge to cut out this cute "git card" but made it a seed holder in a friend theme.  
The paper, stamps and embellishments are all from the Buzz and Bumble WOTG kit.  The flower was cut out with the ART PHILOSOPHY cricut cartridge   I added some Burlap ribbon and Almond Glitter Glitz Ask me more about this fabulous kits!!






Thanks for stopping by!!  
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*    ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment