Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Birthday card

While I had out the March Birds of a Feather Kit from the last layout and card I made  I wanted to use the Flower paper from "Little yellow bicycle's Just Because" Collection.  I started the layout using this weeks Sweet Sunday sketch.  I love the flowered paper and I choose to cut out the flowers from the paper and put them on my image focal point which is actually a piece cut out of the Teresa Collins Polaroid paper that is an add on for this month with BOAF.  I used my CTMH Cricut cartridge to cut the scallop border and banner.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from Close to my Hearts Card Word Puzzle stamp set. LOVE IT! So  many sentiments in this set. And the Much loved Stampin up word punch fits the sentiments perfect!




Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creation. I love the texture of the different layers. TFS

    ReplyDelete