Tuesday, March 19, 2013

"Angel" Layout



I have been playing with my March Birds of a Feather kit making cards and said........... wait "Angel" you really need to do a scrapbook page!  So I dug DEEP into my pics and found this one of ME when I was 2 years old.  The colors coordinated and off I went.  And I am happy with the outcome.  The BOAF kit had lots of awesome stuff to help get it to come together!  Here it is.



I used the "Little Yellow Bicycle" Just because papers that came in the kit and the coordinating Vellum strips and journaling cards.  The Metal bird is from Maya Road which is just too Cute!!!  I used Thickers letters that I inked for the "Angel" title.
Great kit!!  More cards to come!!
Thanks for stopping by!! 

Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'





No comments:

Post a Comment