Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Close to my Heart Spring/Summer Catalog!! Live!!

 Brand Spankin' New Idea Book:  









Yep, it's finally here...the much anticipated Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book.  You gotta love it, Baby!  It is full of beautiful kits,  papers, stamp sets, inks, home decor projects, bling, bling and more bling...and MORE!  You can see it page by delicious page by clicking  here

What do you think of the gorgeous papers  used to make the card at the top of the post? Well, they are from the new Chantilly paper pack (see page 17-21 in the new Idea Book). It's also the kit you see used above on the cover photo.  


February Stamp of the Month - Home Sweet Home:  What a wonderful set. I just love these sentiments and I had so much fun playing with it. I did a lot of playing with different colors on separate words.  I love the effect! 


There's so much to see in the new catty!! Be sure to stop by and let me know if you want to place an order!
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment