Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy Birthday Card

I don't know about you but I can never have enough Birthday cards around!   So when I see a sketch like this one at Deconstructed sketch if I don't "need" another type of card I make it a Birthday one.  I love to start from a sketch and "go from there".   




 I used the January Birds of a Feather kit for this one.  The papers are from the Glitz Design "Cashmere Dame" collection and the My Mindy Eye "Sweetest thing" collection. This kit is fantastic! You should check it out.  I also used the flower from the Bo Bunny Flowers that came in the kit.   And I pulled out the cute birthday gal and sentiment from Tiddly Inks.  Added some a Button and some sparkles and there you have it!  


Thanks for stopping by!  
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment