Friday, November 23, 2012

Little Flirty Box

I know alot of you are catching those Black Friday deals!! 

 Have fun with that!  I may do some internet shopping but can't see doing the Store shopping.  <<< shudder >>>  too many crowds for me!


I wanted to share with you just ONE of the cute little boxes you can made with the  New Cricut Cartridge from Close to my heart ARTISTE.  I have made a few and they are darling!! 


Here is one I used that is the flower topped little box using the Flirty papers and topped with some Color-Ready Garden Wooden Shapes.     $5.95 Z1718 for 24 shapes

I love that they can be"colored" and there are so many different ones in the pack.  We now have the garden shapes and the fall Arbor shapes available!  Too cute!


Let me know if you have any questions!!
Happy scrappin' & stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment