Monday, November 5, 2012

H2H Photo inspiration challenge!

Come join us at H2H for this weeks challenge!!  Take a look at this photo and let it inspire you to create!!

I am getting into The Holidays mode and have started on Christmas cards. So I used Pear and Partridge Papers which have the browns and greens and as Much as I love that cute owl I used the bird in the PERFECT FIT Holidays (B1412) stamp set. 




Can I just tell you how much I love the  "S" Swing card cut out option on the NEW ARTISTE CTMH Cricut cartrdge?   I really do!!  I cut out this cut with that option and there are NINE other shapes for the center.  And the PERFECT FIT FRAMES (D1527) has four stamps that fit the Middle of these (and lots of other things as well~!)   These two stamp sets are MUST haves in the Catty!!


Thanks for looking and if you have any questions let me know~~  
More SWING cards to come soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment