Friday, November 9, 2012

Flirty Swing card

I just can NOT get enough of these swing cards!!!  


The "cut" is on the new Close to my Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge.  There are NINE to choose from for the "center" and we have many stamps that "fit" right in the swing middle image.  LOVE IT!!
This one is using the CTMH Flirty Paper pack that are beautiful feminine or fall colors!!   I can't wait to work some more with this paper pack!!!  The stamp (Birthday Wishes) is from ONE of the THREE stamps sets included with the Artiste Cricut cartridge Bundle!!  And it fits right in the center of this swing card!!  




I also used the "Birthday Card Chatter" for the inside.   The Balloon and candle are also from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge Bundle.    I Left some space by the candle so I can add an age once I give the card.   
Thanks for stopping by!!  Please let me know if you have any questions or want some Close to my heart products!!



No comments:

Post a Comment