Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

It's Teacher appreciation week at my son's school. So I made up a few of these to give to his "fav" female teacherss ( I have to figure something for the 2 male teachers!! ) All Close to my Heart products used. First I took out my Pemberley Paper pack and then used my CTMH cricut cartridge to cut out the FRY BOX, flowers, vines, sentiment labels. Then I put them all together to create this "fry box" that will hold 4 cards. Also used were Ribbon, waxy flax, pearls, Butterflies and glitter glitz all from Close to my Heart. And on the one card I cut out another flower from the background paper to layer to give it some dimension. Also for the left card I used the Card Word Puzzle stamp and stamped it several times and cut out several layers to give it some pop. Isn't it nice when you have a moment where you say...... well I am actually happy with how these turned out. Well this is one of them. I did use my idea from a SONOMA posting last fall that is very similiar. If you have any questions just give me a shout out!
Thanks for looking!