Thursday, May 17, 2012

Stella Workshop on the Go

I LOVE the Close to my heart Workshop on the go kits! They are awesome if you want nice professional pages without having to think it up yourself. They are PERFECT for crops because you don't have to stress over what to bring to complete the layout because it's all in there!! I love them and have been using them MORE AND MORE!! This is the first part of the Stella WOTG kit! I love these papers and it comes with Heart dimensionals, Bohemian accents (love them!) and a stamp set! OH ! And did I mention that it makes two TWO page layouts and cards or a project. And you will have left over plenty of paper and a stamp set to keep ...... all for 29.95! Here is the FIRST two page layout using this WOTG.
We went to Disney World in February and stayed at the Coronado Springs Resort! So beautiful and the service is so awesome!! Thanks for looking!

1 comment: