Monday, January 30, 2012

Footloose Gift Card Holder

Have a little ones birthday coming up and I thought this would be cute as a gift card holder.

Using Close to my heart's FOOTLOOSE paper and UNDER THE SEA stamp set.

Outside says "Best fishes for you" and the inside says "on your birthday!"

Now to point out a easy tip. This is actually a TAG cut with the CTMH ART Philosophy cricut cartridge at 7 1/2 inches. Then I score it and folded it into this Gift Card Holder. The scallop is also cut by the CTMH cricut cartridge.


Then I used our new twine and a wooden button.
I used my waterbrush and ink pad to color in the fish. All from Close to my heart! Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. So Cute!!! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea - make a huge tag first for the base of the project = built in interest!
    Thanks for playing H2H and showing us that adorable fishy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea & the fish is soooo cute! Thanks for playing along at H2H.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! What an easy way to make a gift card holder! Love your design and love that stamp set. I can't wait to use mine...

    ReplyDelete