Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blast off!!!

I used the sketch Challenge off of the heart2heart blog for this layout. (http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com) I used Close to my heart paper, stamps, and embellishments. The "trinity" alphabet stamp set used for the title and the numbers in the 3, 2 ,1 banners. And the "Blue Ribbon" stamp set for the star and ribbon. Chipboard elements, waxy flax and the CTMH Cricut cartridge used as well. It came together fairly easy and I love the sketch!!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the sketch. I love all your embellishments, especially the arrows that direct you around the page. What a fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the banner, love the coutdown layered over the banner. The corregated shapes are perfect for this layout, great job!!!

    ReplyDelete