Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Years!

I hope everyone had a nice Holiday Season!  I am hoping 2011 has happier times ahead!

We all went as a family in November (2010) to spread my brother Chris' ashes that left us in May 2010.  He LOVED the mountains, hunting, fishing and just being outdoors.  So we took him to "Shifflett's Holler" to "release him" so to speak.  It was a special time for all of us. 

While down there I was able to get alot of "family" pictures.  We had NEW family come into our lives and just in the nick of time for my mom this year. Here is a layout of her and John.  Her very special friend and More!

  I scrapbooked it and put it in this shadowbox for her over the holidays.  I dare say she liked it!! ;-)


I left a few leaves loose and used mostly Close to my Heart papers and stamps.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment