Monday, November 9, 2015

Snow man Holiday Card

Happy Monday!  Does anyone really feel that way though? ;-)  Well I am happy that I got to get a little crafty this past weekend.  Time to get the Holiday mojo and creative juices flowing for Holiday Cards and little gifts.  
Here's a card I made using the sketch from Try stampin' on Tuesday.   And of course I used all of the products from Fun Stampers Journey.  I just love this snowman  and you can also get the die to cut him out ooohhhhhh so perfect!! The paper is from the Winter Fresh prints.  Too cute!  




Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin and Stampin
 Angel ^j^

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angel,
    I love your card for this week's Try Stampin' On Tuesday sketch challenge. The color choices are so wintery and the snowman and snowflakes are perfect on your card. Thank you for joining us and I hope to see your cards again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Angel, there is nothing I love more than a "vintage-y" looking snowman and this is the perfect example of what I think about. I love the extra added snowflakes too for sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute snowman. great use of the sketch. thanks for joining in the challenge at try stampin on tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combo that you used on this super cute card! That snowman is so cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Try Stampin On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete