Friday, February 27, 2015

Get well soon and Just a note cards

Happy Friday!!
I'm now the Paper Craft instructor at my local Michaels and some of the customers want to learn how to make cards.   I mean all of us scrappy ladies know we have tons of extra paper and embellishments after we make a scrapbook layout.  :-)
So I went to my sketchy blogs that I love to follow and found a great sketch at Deconstructive sketches that I made this card from.




I used all Michaels products making this card.  Recollections cardstock and My minds Eye Patterned paper.  The flowers are a Sissix die and I embossed them with the cuttlebug.  


I am offering 4 cards at this next class and this is just a small 4 x 4 note card.  The sketch is from  Retrosketches.  Paper is also from the My Minds Eye Happy day paper pack and Recollections cardstock. Its a quick simple card for a note.




Thanks for stopping by! Happy Scrappin' and Stampin' Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment