Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Cards and more!

How are you crafty ladies doing?  


Are you getting crafty for the Holiday Season?  I am making cards, little gifts bags, tags, and gift card holders.  I have so many "projects" going on that I have a mess all over the place.  But there is a method to my madness and I can find everything (mostly :-} ) Today I am sharing a card that uses some of my NEW product from my Fun Stampers Journey kit.  I love their cardstock!  It's a nice weight and the colors are beautiful!  And since I am working on Holiday cards I used the Damask print stamp that came in my kit.
I turned to this weeks Mojo Monday sketch to give me a start ( as I always do) and here is the card I came up with. I like the colors and it looks a bit elegant as well.  







Thanks for stopping by! Happy Scrappin and Stampin Angel ^j^

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete