Monday, September 23, 2013

You are Radiant!

Happy Monday!! 
I suppose it is Happy right?  Sure wish it was the weekend again so I can scrap some more.  I was able to get some scrappin in this past weekend so I will have a couple of things to share with you this week.  Of course my September Birds of a Feather kit helped me feel creative so I could get my scrappy fix!!  :-)
Here is a card I made using the Authentique Be-YOU-tiful collection in this months kit.  Look at these COLORS {sigh}  I love them!  The Apricot flowers are from Petaloo and I cut out the others from the patterned paper.  I added some bling and sparkles to complete the look. This card is for a BRIDE TO BE (shush don't show her! lol)  I am happy with the outcome!  What do you think?   




Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin and Stampin 
 Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment