Saturday, September 7, 2013

3 Months old!!

Looking back.............
Oh my!!  My son is 13 years old now.  Bigger and Taller then me already!  A honor roll student, Boy Scout and Football Player.  How is it that time went by sooooo fast.   Here he is just 3 months old!  I love this picture!!!  I was digging in a box of pics and said I NEED to scrap this one.   I am so glad I got out of that "need to scrap chronologically" That was for the birds --- for me anyway.  I think it's important to scrap what inspires you at that moment.  So here is my layout.



I used a kit I had from Birds of a Feather that was perfect for this picture. The paper , embellishments and enamel dots are all  from My Minds Eye.  And Studio Calico Veneer Wooden shapes.  I just love looking at it.  It makes me HAPPY!



Thanks for stopping by!
 Happy Scrappin and Stampin 
 Angel ^j^

1 comment: