Friday, August 23, 2013

Hello Sunshine Card!!!

It's a Sun Shiney Day!!  And I made this cute little pop up card using my Birds of a Feather kit and the Close to my heart Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  I love the Simple Stories "I heart Summer" Collection!  It has fun, Happy colors and the cardstock stickers are too cute!!  I used the Bike sticker as my image for the front of this card.  How simple is that!!?  


The card is cut out using the Close to my heart Cricut Cartridge and comes with a coordianting pop up insert for inside the card.  This one is the HELLO one!  And I added some more stickers from the paper collection. Don't you just LOVE how it pops up!!  The cloud is cut out with the Close to my heart Artiste cartridge as well.  Too cute!  There is another one that pops out that says LOVE as well!
Let me know if you have questions about products shown!!







Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin and Stampin
 Angel ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment