Wednesday, May 29, 2013

My heart belongs to you!

Hello scrappy friends!
I had a chance to do some scrappin' as well as some cards last weekend! That's a GREAT weekend huh?  And I  still had out my May Birds of a Feather Kit and was so pleased that the papers in the Lily Bee Sweet Shoppe Collections matched this pic of my son.



I also pulled chipboard from the Simple Stories collection in the May kit to embellish. Used some of the Lily Bee stickers from the kit for the title.  The White Thickers alphabets I inked to match the layout.  And I used some Jillibean labels as well.
The red heart is cut out from Doily Heart paper from Stampin' UP that one of my BFF's gave me!  I used some Stampin' up papers to add on for the banners as well.  So Sweet!

This pic was taken when he was 7 years old.  SO CUTE!! He is now 13.  Time flies.  Be sure to save the Memories!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*    ^j^


2 comments: