Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mothers Day Card a day later...................

I actually gave this card to my mom yesterday but took a pic before I left to visit her.   A few weeks ago I posted a cute little purse that I made with the Close to my heart Artiste cartridge using the same paper kit also from Close to my heart.  I gave that to my mom as well.   So here is the card



This paper pack is called "For Always" and I love the Black and white patterns and the splashes of cardstock that come with it. The Flower is from the Card Word Puzzle Stamp set. I used my water color brush to color it and the butterfly in with Lagoon Ink.   I used Black hemp and one of the Pins from the matching embellishment pack to finish it off.  She loved it!  Thanks for stopping by!



Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*    ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment