Sunday, April 28, 2013

U R One Amazing Boy

I love the kit this month from Birds of a Feather Kit !!  For this card I used the Echo Paper Paper that was in the kit.  I love the 4 x 6 Journal cards since I can use them for my card making as well!  And My son has been doing VERY well in school which does always come easy to him......... so I made this card with him in mind and will give it to him with an awesome test grade or interim.  



I did add some My Minds eye enamel dots that came with the kit and some twine.   I pulled out my Close to my heart stamps and stamped some stars and used the U & R from their Alphabets that you can color with ink.  And I used my Stampin up punch to punch the side of the journal card to look like notebook paper.   I can't wait to surprise him!!



Thanks for stopping by!!  
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*    ^j^



No comments:

Post a Comment