Monday, April 29, 2013

Down Town Disney

I have sooo many Disney pics to scrap.  And the trip was from a year ago.  You know us scrappers tend to have Paparazzi syndrome lol.   And sometimes I don't always want to use Disney stickers for the scrapbook pages I do for Disney. Especially if it was a moment where they are not "live" Disney characters in the  pics or the pics are more about where we were or what we were visiting. So here I used the April Birds of a Feather kit to scrap these pics of our visit to Downtown Disney visit .  So  much to see and do!  We loved our day down there.  



I tend to make good use of my monthly kits and like to use up as much as possible!!  lol   This paper is from the My Minds eye papers that were in the April BOAF kit as well.   And the "Remember this day" is also from My Minds eye.  And I almost used the rest of my enamel dots up!! Love those!  Various alphabet stickers used for the title and my Disney cartridge to cut out "Disney".  I am happy with the outcome.  




Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'
*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*    ^j^




No comments:

Post a Comment