Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day Card

I struggle with Masculine cards.  Do you?  

Well using Close to my hearts "Studs" and Burlap I was happy with the end result for this card.   I also used all Close to my Heart cardstock.  The patterned paper is from "My Minds Eye" and was a nice background for  my card.  I used a retired stamp from Close to my heart for the stamped image for behind my heart.  The heart I made myself.  I didn't have any chipboard hearts so I used my Cricut to cut out a heart and then put it through my crimper to give it a cardboard look.  The arrows are actually a snowflake punch the I cut to make into the front and back of arrows.  The sentiment Happy Valentine's Day is from a rubber stamp I have had for ages and I used Stampin up punches to put it on.
I am happy with the finished card.  Will you be making a special someone a Valentine's Day card?



Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment