Thursday, January 10, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch card

Hello and Happy Scrappin!

I continued using the sketch # 83 from  Deconstructed sketch to make this cute Cherry you are sweet card.




I used the Cherry papers and cardstock from the Birds of a feather Kit this month.  Which had me pull out my Unity Stamp set with this cute Cherry image.  Inside the sentiment continues and says You're as sweet as a bowl of cherries!! Too cute!!  The cherry brad is also from the BOAF kit this month.  I used some seam binding ribbon and buttons to add some embellishments to the card.  The image is on shapes cut out from my Cricut cartridge from Close to my heart.  Colored in my image with inks and a blending pen.  

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! LOVE that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete