Sunday, December 30, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch Birthday card

Hello!!  I started using this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch  For a Birthday card  I need to make for "Papa John" who just turned 55!!  It did take a little life of it's own after I really got into it further.  I have a hard time with Male cards anyways so I just went with it! lol Here is the sketch-



But here is where I ended up!! 





I used Products from both the December and January Birds of a Feather kit.   Don't you love that chevron "Glitz" Paper?  It was GREAT for a masculine card?  The Prima Postmarks came in handy for the "Birthday" sentiment ( they were in the Dec BOAF kit)    I also the thickers for the Numbers 55.  Stamps and wooden buttons are from Close to my heart.  The "Happy" sticker is an older one from 7 Gypsy's I had.  


Thanks for stopping  by!

Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'


No comments:

Post a Comment