Monday, December 3, 2012

It's a Sketch Challenge this week at H2H!

This week from H2H we are challenging you with a sketch challenge!  Here is the sketch .


And here is my version of this sketch making a  3 1/2 x 8 card for Christmas but of course!!


Using all Products from Close to my heart of course for this card.

I used Close to my hearts all ready for you Cards in this size (C1738 ) I add the Pear and Partridge Paper pack for the base layer of paper.   I also used the "Giving and Sharing" sentiment from CTMH Dimensional Elements in Color for Holidays ( Z1772).  The Stockings are from the Awesome Pear & Partridge Glittery Rub ons!  (X7162C)  Love them !! They go on smooth and have 4 sheets of rub ons in the set.  I topped it off by silver embossing the Sentiment from the stamp set PERFECT FIT -  HOLIDAYS and snowflakes.  Adding some silver trim, glitz gel and sparkles gave it some  Holiday sparkle!

So come on and join in our sketch Challenge at  H2H and remember to use Close to my Heart products !

Happy Scrappin' & Stampin' 




1 comment:

  1. I love this card and I really like all the different embellishments you used! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete