Monday, December 10, 2012

Christmas wishes

Only 15 more days until Christmas!!  Woohoo!  I am excited since I am getting a new SCRAPPY room with a new  Desk and more for it!  Can't wait to organize and feel Creative.  
But in the mean time until Santa comes I am plugging away at more Christmas cards and gift cards. Here is a 3 1/2 by 8 card I created that I wanted to share. 




This came together easily using all the Close to my Heart Products that coordinate!  Pear & Partridge Paper pack. And  I love the "IN COLOR HOLIDAY DIMENSIONALS".   That is the Banner that says Christmas Wishes.  And the little green snowflake button.  CUTE!! And I added twine bows on each side and some sparkles.  CUTE!!  
Feel free to visit my website for more great products!!  Go here!

Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment