Monday, October 8, 2012

H2H Challenge!!

We challenge you this week at H2H to make a card with a  NUMBER on it!!  

This was right up my alley since my niece is turning 7 and I needed a card for her.  I pulled out all Close to my Heart products and started to create!  



The NEW FLIRTY paper pack from Close to my heart was perfect for her as she is a girly girl!!  I LOVE the new Close to my heart ARTISTE Cricut cartridge and ALL the cuts and stamps are from that  cartridge.  Don't you just love the cupcake!  And the sentiment is perfect.   All these stamps used (cupcake, sentiment, and the star burst behind cup cake) come with the ARTISTE Cricut collection!! 

So Please join us by making a card with a NUMBER on it and sharing it on H2H!  Please be sure to use your Close to my heart products!

 
Please let me know if you have any questions or want products!!


No comments:

Post a Comment