Monday, October 22, 2012

H2H Challenge - Pumpkin week!

This is a PERFECT challenge from H2H this week.  Make something with Pumpkins for Fall or Halloween!
Well my mom is getting married in just a few weeks so I made these cute little pumpkins as party favors for her bridal shower!   I used the Close to my heart NEW cricut cartrdige Artiste!  This cartridge also have TONS of cute little 3D treats, boxes and more to create!  So much that you just have to check it!  Go here for more info!  Artiste  



I placed little mini candy bars in the inside.   I used our burlap for the stem and waxy flax for tying them closed and adding some embellishments   The leaves are also cut out using the Artiste Cricut cartridge!  So much fun to be had!!
I also used my cuttlebug to emboss the pumpkins.  Thanks for stopping by and be sure to Create and share with us at H2H !

( I need to give credit to the blog I found these cute lil' pumpkins on !   Visit 

http://www.cricutwithheart.blogspot.com/ to see more awesome ideas!~)


5 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTELY adorable! Love everything about these, Angel! The embossing, the curly waxy flax, burlap accents and leaves... Your mum will be so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! The embossing is fantastic and the burlap works really well as the stems. Everyone will be so impressed when they get to take one of these home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pumpkins! You took the idea from cricutwithheart and made it your own.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pumpkin favors are lovely! Best wishes to your mom and her groom!

    ReplyDelete