Monday, September 24, 2012

H2H Christmas/Holiday Challenge!

This week with H2H we are challenging you to make something for the Holidays!   I choose to decorate a gift bag and add a small 3x3 card to go with it.  All of the products are from Close to my Heart.



Close to my Heart Products used:
Pear & Partridge Paper pack
Remarkable Wreath Stamp set
Designer Ribbon Green collection
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge used to cut:  Bird, Circle, Decorative Circle, Scallop border.  


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to play along with us at H2H!  Can't wait to see everyone's Holiday Creations!!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome gift bag and card, I love how you used the remarkable wreath...can't believe I never thought of using both the leaves and the berries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love that the card and bag match it will make for a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding that little bird to the P&P is brilliant! The gift bag is a great illustration of how your can do more with your CTMH goodies...Great inspiration, again!

    ReplyDelete