Monday, September 10, 2012

H2H Challenge - Create a "BIG" card


The Challenge this week on H2H is to make a "bigger" card.  Bigger then the standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card.  I love cards of all sizes and had been  looking at a tutorial on splitcoaststampers I wanted to try.  It's called a circular side step card .  I started my card base as a 8 inch circle so my finished card is 8 x 4.  I used the Close to my heart paper  La Belle Vie for my card. 




Products used for my card are all Close to my heart unless otherwise noted:
Card Word Puzzle stamp -  Flower and Thank sentiment
Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge-  Pink doily  and thank you sentiment shape
Sparkles, bling gems and Flutter Butterfly paper shapes
* Gray doily from Michaels



So join us over at H2H and make a "Big" card with Mostly Close to my heart products and be sure to share with us!!
Happy Scrappin' & Stampin'!


4 comments:

  1. Angel, quelle belle carte! I love your circular, bilingual step card! I have seen them square/rectangular before, but never rounded like that. Thanks for the link to the tutorial. And La Belle Vie paper is so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! I love it, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! It's so pretty! I can't even pick a favourite thing about it, because I love it all, from the paper to the embellishments, the unique shape, everything! C'est magnifique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card! It's absolutely beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete