Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dakota Birthday Card

YeeHaw!
I am lovin' this new paper from Close to my heart- Dakota!  Who am I kidding I love all of the products from Close to my Heart but anyways...............  I needed to make a birthday card for a teenage boy.  Hard huh?  I know!  
But with these papers I didn't go "cowboy" style but I felt it looked masculine and a little rugged so I am pleased with the outcome. 



I love the wood grain, hounds tooth and Bandanna papers in this pack.  I decided after looking at Vicki's card that it was a perfect layout for my card as well.   And I lifted it and tweaked it a bit.   I added some of the circle studs - Love 'em!  And a chipboard star inked just a bit.  Used "Just a Number" Birthday greeting sentiment.  Thanks for stopping by!!


No comments:

Post a Comment