Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today is the DAY!!!

Close to my hearts NEW Catalog is live and available to order from!!!  Woo Hoo! 

You can view the new Catalog here  NEW CATTY !!

 Close To My Heart is now offering another MUST HAVE exclusive Cricut Cartridge. Beginning today you will be able to order the new CTMH Artiste Cricut Collection on my CTMH website or through me via email angelctmh@gmail.com.








Just like the Art Philosophy Cartridge this one also can cut 700 images with just the touch of a button! The images are exclusive to Close To My Heart and tons of the shapes were designed to work with our Close To My Heart My Acrylix clear stamps. Another new feature added is the stamp sets now are marked with the page number of the shape in the handbook as well as the size to cut it at. Also one of my favorite things they added are the assembly instructions. Often times you flip through the handbook wondering what the box or 3D item would look like put together or even wonder how in the world do you put this together... well the new handbook gives you step by step instructions as to where to fold and where to glue. It's awesome!  The CTMH Artiste Cricut Collection comes with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge, 3 My Acrylix stamp sets that were designed to coordinate perfectly with the images on the Artiste Cartridge, plus you'll receive 3 sets of 9" x 12" Dimensional Elements (chipboard packs) that go with the cartridges too.   I will be sharing more artwork with this cartridge with you as I create! 


Here are some 3D ideas for crafts you can make with the new cartridge



Thanks for stopping by!! I will be updating you with NEW products from the Catty!! Stay tuned!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment