Friday, August 10, 2012

NEW Scholastic Paper Birthday card

I love this new Scholastic paper from Close to my heart!!  I am picturing all the pics for my son's upcoming 7th grade!!  Can't wait to use the Workshop on the Go for some pics of school!  You can view the catty on my website to see all the NEW stuff!!!  My CTMH.

Here is a bday card I made with this paper pack.  Great for a more Manly bday card.
Front of card:

Using the BLUE RIBBON Stamp set &  Card Word Puzzle Stamp set.  Also use the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to cut out Kraft stars (that I then used my crimper on) and the shapes for the stamped images as well.   And we have some terrific twine in many colors so I pulled that out as well!

And for the inside I used multiple stamp sets for the actual sentiment inside.  
Vintage Type, Blue Ribbon, Card Word Puzzle And Birthday Card Chatter.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Angel! I did one with this paper for my husband for our anniversary! This paper is so versatile! I love your blog, and am now following. Hope you will stop by mine!

    Scraptastics1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful card with so many interesting elements to stare at.

    ReplyDelete