Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Card Box

Happy Scrappin! 

I am using up my Dotty paper from the CTMH special.   I made several cards that will go into this Card box as a gift.  The box  template I received from    Vicki Wizniuk    and it holds at least 5 cards with envelopes.   I also used my CTMH cricut cartridge to cut some of the shapes (Butterflies, scallops and kraft heart.  The Kraft heart I ran through my crimper to give it a corrugated look. 

Here is a couple of the pretty simple cards I have inside that were lifted off of the Close to my heart site.  The sentiments are from the Card Word Puzzle stamp set.  So many words to use!!



Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Happy Scrappin and Stampin!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•*Angel*


1 comment:

  1. Your box turned out so cute with the Dotty papers. Thanks for the link. :)

    ReplyDelete