Sunday, June 10, 2012

Thank you teacher cans!

I made these for my sons 6th grade teachers as a little thank you. I used some retired paper as well as the Pemberly paper all from Close to my heart. The Thank you stamp is in the CTMH Cricut Art Philosopy bundle and I used the CTMH cricut cart to cut out the scallops. I added borders around the edges, added paper to the top and used paper flowers to decorate. The cans are little fruit cup type cans that have a pull tab to open. Using a safety can opener you open the cans on the bottom, clean them out and let them dry. Then using the a strong glue Glue the bottom back on.............. that is AFTER you fill it with fun stuff like candy and cute messages! I put Jolly ranchers ( We had a JOLLY good year), mints ( You have MINT a lot to me), Lifesavers ( You were a LIFE SAVER during 6th grade), Coffee flavored weurthers ( You Kept me PERKED up) and chocolate gold coins ( You are worth more then gold). They all really enjoyed the little messages inside with the candy. Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Scrappin'

No comments:

Post a Comment