Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch 233 You're SUPER card~!

I was inspired for the layout of this card by MOJO MONDAY. (see the right of my blog for more info) and I just love how it turned out.




All Close to my heart products used. NEW Super Hero paper pack and the NEW Super powers stamp set. Don't you LOVE that super man? Our NEW twine adds to the border on the left and I used the BLUE RIBBON stamp set for the "super job" and "awesome" sentiments. Note that the THWACK is cut out of the patterned paper in this paper pack.

It's a really versitle paper pack too. With the Reds and Blues I can see more layouts and cards forthcoming!!

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. Really nice. I like how you stamped the skyline image and then cut it out to add more definition. And the "Thwack" sentiment is genius. :)

    ReplyDelete