Tuesday, January 24, 2012

New Victory Paper pack Card

Here's a card I made using the **NEW** (coming out on Feb. 1st) Victory paper packet and the Stamps that come with the our Cricut Art philosophy Cartridge. I cut out the scallops with our cricut cartridge as well. I also used the Trinity stamp set for the numbers, Say it in Style and the Card Word Puzzle stamp. I cut our Chocolate grossgrain ribbon in half for the ribbon. I have to give Kudos to Vicki Wizniuk for the idea of the card itself. http://wizardshangout.blogspot.com/

Thanks for looking. Please let me know if you have any questions~~

1 comment:

  1. Angel...Love the card but what is the holder or stand you are using called...looking to aquire one if i knew what it was called...
    please email kardmadesigns@gmail.com
    Thanks
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete