Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fall Layouts

These are my latest layouts I have been working on. I love Fall pictures don't you? I used all Close to my heart Papers, stickease and stamps. I LOVE Fall and the Thanksgiving Holiday. Never seem to get pics of the "table" with the family eatting but I did take these 2 Thanksgivings ago of my son Dominic. I am very thankful to have him.



I also scrapped this pic from a few years ago but again in the fall.


Thanks for looking!! And let me know if you have any questions about Products~!

5 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite time also. I spend so much time taking pic of the beautiful leaves. Seems that each one is like a flower. Always changing! I Love your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel I was surfing some sites on my girlfriends blog when I came across yours, I ADORE your Main Frame layout using Mischief. I have to say there is more I liked as well, you have a very nice site! and I will blog here again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep--I love fall too--and love scrapping fall! These are beautiful layouts, I especially like the second one. The b/w photo was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies and I wish I could remember who the consultant was but I "lifted" the Mischeif layout. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete